May 30, 2010 @ 10:45 AM
〈新加坡-台湾〉太鼓交流会
28 May
Today marks the inaugural Taiko Exchange Meeting(or so-called). I decided to go down to Iluma in the afternoon at about 3-4pm for a round of taiko since i haven't touched it for quite sometime already. Today's vesak day, so I figured many of my taikokakis would turn up for a game. Everyone's busy so a public holiday would be the only possible occasion for a mass gathering I guess.
Yuu, kim, kyon, yue, sukiyaki(josh), and myself were there. However there was this unfamiliar guy over there who could play really well too. None of us knew him, so we took initiative and asked him where he was from. Yes, as stated in the title, he's from Taiwan.
He's an amiable young guy, possibly between ages 20-30.(i know the range's abit too big). Yuu played a few games with him ( i didn't really get the chance to).
Here's the photos!

合照:(from left)Taiwanese friend, yuu, kim, SUKIYAKI, myself.
(not in picture: kyon, yue)

(one more time! O:)



i forgot to off flash when taking this picture and yuu missed(sorry!)
[yuu, kim]


bags on floor: mine<<, suki's >>


taiko, the light emerging from the shadows
(heh artistic right, thanks)


kyon playing with yuu. (taiwanese friend at back)



太鼓之達人《亚洲版》全新再进级!


cute little penguin brought by janice(yue)


suki!~

suki trying hard.


back view
Hope to have such "foreign exchanges" again! It was really fun knowing more people! I guess this is how a great game can bring people together, enlarging our social circle and making more friends in the process.
“有缘千里来相会”! 希望后会有期呀!